Wordless Wednesday







Wordless Wednesday


Taken after it rained.

Comments

  1. Love these pictures. The greens are so much more vibrant right after it rains. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the light in the second to last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also a fan of the second to last photo! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...impressive!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shots, but add me to the list of fans of the second to last photo! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice and peaceful

    Thanks for stopping by and linking up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow that looks like such a lovely place to explore!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job, I like the color better than black and white in this series. thanks for linking up and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice shots. I like the variations.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such beautiful photos! I love how colors stand out so vividly when it's cloudy.

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are really beautiful pictures. I love the greens.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing Pics..
    Same place, different seasons..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty! My favorite is the second to last one! Thanks for linking up for WW :D

    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great pictures. Looks like a beautiful place. I could really enjoy that green grass.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the processing on the one before the B&W one at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty and Serene.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The black and white really sets a mood!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment