Wordless Wednesday Photo Art






Comments

  1. Really interesting effects. The water over the bricks is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that first shot! What a great capture - thanks for sharing. :)
    Happy Wordless Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:19 AM

    Love the swirl in the sky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful images. The tree and sky is my favorite of the set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the effects especially the last one :-)

    Have an artistictastic week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great effects with these. I especially like the first with the unique perspective you have chosen

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very interesting, I really like the very first one.
    Have a lovely rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome captures!! Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are some amazing shots!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant work, I think I like the 1st one the best, it has a real frosty feel to it

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment