Wordless Wednesday

I have been showing off this blanket on my other blog, Treasures Made From Yarn. This blanket is a year long project.I got the 365 Knitting Stitches a Year calendar from my step son and decided to make a blanket using all the stitches from the calendar.



Comments

  1. Great job!!

    http://www.myorganizedchaos.net/2013/06/farmers-market-find

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't blame you. I'd show it off too.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2013/06/wordless-wednesday-event-management.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat idea!
    Lovely blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic project. Wish I knew how to knit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's beautiful. Lovely vibrant colors. :) Happy WW@

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never dd learn how to knit or crochet well. Yours is great!!
    http://ohmyheartsiereviews.com/wordless-wednesday-cat-live/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't knit, or do much else that require creativity. But I know that you put a lot of work into that! You must be very proud of yourself for accomplishing that!
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cool! I have always wanted to learn how to make one. Sadly it would never be put to use.

    Sofia
    From PDX with Love

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous7:26 PM

    oh! that's very unique and so cool.. amazing!:)

    Happy Wordless Wednesday! My entry is here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is absolutely fantastically wonderful!!!!


    http://www.homeofohm.com/2013/06/wordlesswednesday-blogger-in-training-w.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. From a distance it looked like a painting! :) Danica

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, looks like a lot of work as well. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous7:54 AM

    Beautiful blanket! I need to get back to knitting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm not sure I would have had the patience to work on a project for a whole year--your commitment had a beautiful outcome! :)

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment