Look Up With Linky on June 03, 2014 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps This is an older photo (2005?), my daughter was looking up at something, probably the clothes line. sepia black and white Comments Rhonda Albom5:18 AMNice photos. I prefer the sepia. ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymous10:15 AMLooking up ... hummm interesting capture. Enjoy your day!!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKristi Maloney12:40 PMI like the sepia too... I wonder if a bird stole something off the line? lolReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymous3:35 PMLove the sepia version and I am curious as to what shes looking at =) #WWReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCatch My Words4:07 PMInteresting photo play. I'm not sure which I like better.http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2014/06/ww-dogs-at-bank.htmlReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCathi6:17 PMAwesome conversation photo!! Happy WW!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySheltie Times10:27 AMSepia is a great format for that shot.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyHansHB11:04 PMNice b&w photo!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyRobertN12:40 AMExpressive shot.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDragonstar11:47 AMI love all the lines!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJim6:29 PMThe hoist holds such interest.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplytoby11:58 AMdefinitely interesting :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Nice photos. I prefer the sepia.
ReplyDeleteLooking up ... hummm
ReplyDeleteinteresting capture.
Enjoy your day!!!
I like the sepia too... I wonder if a bird stole something off the line? lol
ReplyDeleteLove the sepia version and I am curious as to what shes looking at =) #WW
ReplyDeleteInteresting photo play. I'm not sure which I like better.
ReplyDeletehttp://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2014/06/ww-dogs-at-bank.html
Awesome conversation photo!! Happy WW!
ReplyDeleteSepia is a great format for that shot.
ReplyDeleteNice b&w photo!
ReplyDeleteExpressive shot.
ReplyDeleteI love all the lines!
ReplyDeleteThe hoist holds such interest.
ReplyDeletedefinitely interesting :)
ReplyDelete