Mosaic 2020 Review in Black and White

 Here is a mosaic highlighting the black and white photos I did throughout the year.



If you visiting from The Weekend in Black and White you might recognize some of the photos. here are few that are new:

The trees are not new, I just edited it.

I did not want to use any of the photos I used before for October so I edited one that I thought we would be a nice black and white photo.
My daughter gave birth to my newest grandson last month.

I just took this one last week, my cat Midnight drinking water out of my husband's water glass.


I will be sharing this with

Comments

  1. Always good to see well composed b&w photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see some joyful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Mosaic Monday!!! You have an eye for black and white photos. My favorite is your daughter with your grandson - and congratulations to you! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great selection. Wonderful photo with your daughter and new grandson!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a fine mosaic of b&w photos. It takes a while to take it all in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The year that was...
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done, i like your post.
    Best wishes for a happy and healthy new year

    ReplyDelete
  8. Frohes neues Jahr!
    BW wirkt wirklich fantastisch... inzwischen fast 50% bei mir auf dem Blog www.czoczo.de sind BW Bilder
    viele Grüße czoczo

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was a weird year, even in bnw.... i wish you a better next one

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment