Happy New Year and Hawaii Pics

 It is a New Year tradition for me to take down the Christmas decorations. I usually don't put up Valentine's Day decorations up, but I have some and did put some up.  I made the giant heart back in 2015 and this is the first year I have it displayed on my patio window.




Since I did not have any sky photos this week, enjoy these photo taken during a vacation to Hawaii many years ago. (it has been so long ago I don't remember, 2003 or 2004?)












                                  Skywatch Friday

Garden Affair

Blue Monday/ Sunday Shadows

Through My Lens


image-in-ing: weekly photo linkup

Comments

  1. Good series of sky photos, and I also like your second image which looks like a frozen stick man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL on the advanced Valentine decor. My brain is still in Christmas spirit; haven't taken down the tree yet. I'm not even considering removing it until February.

    Happy New Year!!!!

    Worth a Thousand Words

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your sky images

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos, and I would say it's time for you to visit Hawaii again (well, as soon as the pandemic is under control and were all vaccinated!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your heart. that's a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful scenes from nature. Thanks for joining in Garden Affair. Keep joining.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment