Dreamcatcher Mosaic Monday

Here all the Dreamcatchers I have around the house. I have made some, my late husband had made one and my late father-in-law use to make them all the time.

I made this one using a tree branch, It is not easy to get a tree branch to make a circle.

I made this one too using a flexible tree branch.

My late husband made this one, this one actually hangs over the bed.

This one is my granddaughter did the leather cord around the metal ring, I did the web.


We bought this one.

My father-in-law made the one on the left, I made the one on the right.
I made this one using a  metal coat hanger, I crocheted the doily in the center.
Finally, my Father-in-law made this one.





     Mosaic Monday

Comments

  1. Wonderful collection - I'm fond of dreamcatchers and you have a great variety

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice collection of dreamcatchers
    Happy mosiac Monday

    Much💜love

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the aspects of blogging that I really enjoy is seeing what people collect! And in your case, so many of these were made by you or people you love. Truly fabulous! Maybe in a future post you can give us a tutorial on how to make the web part!!! Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment