Flowers, Eggs, and Flower Child

 

My grand daughter wanted grandma (me) to make her some pretty flowers. (info on that in my other blog)

I made a flower child from a pattern I printed out back in the late 1990's early 2000's. I am not sure if I can find the link anymore.

You can pop up the skirt of the flower child doll to form the flower.




The hat does come off, I was curious if it would fit Barbie. 


Here are many of the flower projects I have done so far.



Since it is close to Easter, I am also adding in some eggs

Here are crochet links for the eggs nd flowers.

Comments

  1. Lovely, bravo. I want to crochet some Easter bunnies for my8 year old grand daughter. Tiny ones
    Have a nice Monday. I am at #9 on the linky today

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fun small projects like this! And my Barbie has a little crochet dress and now needs a hat! heehee! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented. I'm sure your pretty granddaughter was thrilled with all of these.

    Worth a Thousand Words

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well aren't you the creative one! Love the colorful work here!
    Thanks for sharing at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2021/03/help-please.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a versatile creation. Just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow... there are colourful hooked little things. Love especially the chrocheted flowers. Fantastisc 👏

    Happy MosaicMonday

    ReplyDelete
  7. How clever you are ... I am sure your granddaughter is delighted! I am sure everyone at Mosaic Monday loved to see your garden of creativity!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment