Got Plants

We picked up some plants to plant in our flower box.







 Sharing this with:

Skywatch Friday (skyley.blogspot.com)

Our World Tuesday (ourworldtuesdaymeme.blogspot.com)

NixPixMix (My Sunday Best)

Random-osity (goodrandomfun.blogspot.com)

Mersad Donko Photography (mersad-photography.blogspot.com) (Through My Lens)

Create With Joy | Infuse Creativity In All You Do (create-with-joy.com)

Letting Go of the Bay Leaf (tentoesinthewater.blogspot.com) (Mosaic Monday)

image-in-ing



Comments

  1. I love all kinds of flowers, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous, but I have learned the hard way not to plant annuals until the end of May! Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this interesting Post. I enjoyed reading. There are lovely blooms.
    Happy MosaicMonday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luv your flower box.
    Have a nice week

    Much💚love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your flower box should bring lots of joy over the coming months.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet it will be a beautiful garden and, as Fun60 says, it will bring you lots of joy.
    Thanks for sharing at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2021/05/ebony-ivory.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a big nursery with a great selection. I like your flower box!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, lovely! I hope you enjoy many colourful summer flowers and tasty veggies!
    Thanks for taking part in the "My Sunday Best" meme.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment