Here is the Chocolate Cake!

 If you have seen my Black and White Weekend post,  you will know I was in the process of making a chocolate cake when I did that post. Here is the cake:


It was just a box cake, with canned frosting. My son was craving cake, so he bought the cake mix and frosting.


 Sharing this with:

Our World Tuesday (ourworldtuesdaymeme.blogspot.com)

NixPixMix (My Sunday Best)

Random-osity (goodrandomfun.blogspot.com)

Mersad Donko Photography (mersad-photography.blogspot.com) (Through My Lens)

Create With Joy | Infuse Creativity In All You Do (create-with-joy.com)

Letting Go of the Bay Leaf (tentoesinthewater.blogspot.com) (Mosaic Monday)

image-in-ing




Comments

  1. Your cake looks delicious. If offered, I won't turn down a piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the sprinkles really pop against the chocolate icing

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness. I love sprinkles, so you had me from photo #1! I will never turn up my nose at a box cake - my Mom made them all the time when we were kids, and it fills me with nostalgia! Thanks for jump-starting Mosaic Monday this week with a LITTLE sugar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love chocolate cake too... it looks delicious.

    Happy MosaicMonday

    ReplyDelete
  5. WoW that cake looks yummy
    Happy Monday and have a good week

    Much💚love

    ReplyDelete
  6. It makes my mouth water. I can't eat sugar because of an allergy and this would be at the top of the list for things I mess...oh and brownies! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your tasty treat at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2021/05/make-hay-while-sun-shines.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I have a mouth full of sweet teeth, so this post hits the spot right on ivories! :-)
    Thank you for taking part in the "My Sunday Best" meme.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment