Manhattan Kansas

Over Memorial Day Weekend, I got to see my daughters and grandchildren for the first time since the pandemic started. Most of these photos are taken in City Park in Manhattan, Kansas
















  Sharing this with:

Our World Tuesday (ourworldtuesdaymeme.blogspot.com)

NixPixMix (My Sunday Best)

Random-osity (goodrandomfun.blogspot.com)

Mersad Donko Photography (mersad-photography.blogspot.com) (Through My Lens)

Create With Joy | Infuse Creativity In All You Do (create-with-joy.com)

Letting Go of the Bay Leaf (tentoesinthewater.blogspot.com) (Mosaic Monday)

image-in-ing

Comments

  1. Is that statue Paul Bunyan or someone? Or K for Kansas on the belt? #SundayBest

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful day to be out although I must admit I find the name Manhattan sounds funny with the state Kansas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie - yes, I am sure there were no words to describe the happiness of being reunited with your family after so long! I especially like the statue - Paul Bunyan? Thanks for sharing with everyone at Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Understood you very well. Its fantastisc being with the family.

    Happy MosaicMonday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy to hear of your family reunion
    Happy Monday.
    I am at #11 on the linky today


    Much💛love

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photo look like the weather has turned warm. I am surprised the water park is not filled with children playing in the cool spray. Lovely photo series.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so happy for you! We have all missed fun times with family this last year. This summer is looking better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a very nice park.

    ReplyDelete
  9. seems like a nice place to enjoy outdoor activity.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So nice to be able to finally reunite with our loved ones!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like fantastic weather for the park visit. Lovely pics!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a nice day out

    ReplyDelete
  13. Greetings and Salutations! I am so glad that you got to see your daughters and grandchildren after experiencing the pandemic for a year and a half. Looks like you all had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's great to be reunited with loved ones after the lockdown. The park looks wonderful.
    Thank you for taking part in the "My Sunday Best" meme.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment