Random Photos



Just a bunch of random photos

Made canned cinnamon  rolls in the waffle iron.

Made this dream catcher.

Made this cute guy.


   Sharing this with:

Our World Tuesday (ourworldtuesdaymeme.blogspot.com)

NixPixMix (My Sunday Best)

Random-osity (goodrandomfun.blogspot.com)

Mersad Donko Photography (mersad-photography.blogspot.com) (Through My Lens)

Create With Joy | Infuse Creativity In All You Do (create-with-joy.com)

Letting Go of the Bay Leaf (tentoesinthewater.blogspot.com) (Mosaic Monday)

image-in-ing

Comments

  1. ...I love random and the cinnamon rolls look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. I have been sitting here thinking about ice cream, and your picture of cinnamon rolls cinched it. Need some sugar! Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute - those cinnamon rolls look a perfect treat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny Things and I like your smiling.

    Happy MosaicMonday

    ReplyDelete
  5. A cup of tea and one of those cinnamon rolls would go down a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha! I read the title as "Just a Brunch of Random Photos," surely because of those cinnamon rolls which drew me here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice shots - and what time is breakfast? I'll be right over!
    Thanks for sharing at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2021/06/a-visit-to-garden.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now my mouth is watering and off I go to the kitchen to raid the cake tin!
    Thank you for taking part in the "My Sunday Best" meme.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment