Sky, Ponds, and Ducks







 Sharing this with:

Skywatch Friday (skyley.blogspot.com)

Comments

  1. I like that "what I should call it" watery thingy where the Ducks are swimming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings and Salutations! Ponds are such fun for ducks. Once I saw ducks ice skating on a semi frozen pond. Their antics can be sooo funny. Great job on the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's beautiful. These scenes could be from Tulsa!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those ducks look happy. Beautiful skies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of the ducks in that pond!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! The ducks look like they are having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ducks will swim anywhere, won't they? Thanks for sharing your vistas with Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Monday. I am at #20 of the linky today

    Much💜love

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy MosaicMonday. Lovely post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking at ducks always makes me happy :-)
    Thanks for taking part in the "My Sunday Best" meme.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment