Moon photo taken with my new iPhone 12 Pro Max

It is still dark out when I go to work. I really liked how the moon and clouds looked and I would curious how the new iPhone would take photos in the dark. I like how it turned  out, however I was wondering how I got the blue and green squiggly lines in the photo. Let me know in the comments if you know what these lines could be.


 I got the the new phone because I dropped my old phone and cracked the screen. It was time for an upgrade anyway. I got the iPhone 12 Pro Max because I thought it would take better videos.





Comments

  1. I wonder if the squiggly things are some sort of reflection? Either that or the Martians are ccoming to get you!
    Thanks for sharing at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2021/08/a-few-from-archives.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty shot. I don't know what those squiggly lines are. Very odd! I have the iPhone 12 mini, and very happy with the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shot! Love the gorgeous blue sky.
    Happy Skywatch Friday!

    Cheers,
    Esha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your photo. Don't worry about the squiggles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings and Salutations! Sorry you dropped the phone but glad you upgraded. Squiggles in the sky, what are they? I have no clue.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment