Random Photos - Moved Into a New House


We have moved out of our apartment and into a house. We have lived here a week already, but still have much unboxing to do. I did go for my first walk from the house.  I had a route I was familiar with for 10 years, I had to figure out a new route.  The new house is not that far from the apartment, so I did walk on part of the trail I was use to.





I had seen this clock in the dumpster the day we were moving. I had almost claimed it, but I did not want to move more stuff. 



  Sharing this with:

Skywatch Friday (skyley.blogspot.com)

The Weekend in Black and White (blackandwhiteweekend.blogspot.com)

 

Comments

  1. Congratulations! That must really be exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings and Salutations! Congratulations on moving from an apartment to a house. What is nice that you are familiar with the area. Wordless sky is certainly a nice "welcome."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your black n´ white. And the Clock is funtastic! I´m bit of a horologist.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely black and white!
    All best wishes for your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your move! I hope you enjoy your new digs! Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations. Enjoy your new home.
    I am #16 of the linky today

    Much❤love

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm happy for you and it looks very nice with a good place to walk. It takes a long time to get unpacked and moved in. Take your time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool that you were able to use part of your old walking path.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your move and enjoy setting up the house little by little.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The place look really good. I like your pictures, especially the monochrome one.

    My latest post:
    https://craniumbolts.blogspot.com/2021/08/what-haul-from-saul-kere.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. congratulations on your move.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Exciting to be in a new home. I think I would have been very tempted to have taken that clock.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would have grabbed that clock!

    ReplyDelete
  14. All the best in your new home!
    Thank you for taking part in the "My Sunday Best" meme.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment