Turntable Trash?


 Found these out be the curb while I was out for my walk.

Comments

  1. One must be elderly to remember records and turntables. They are now antiques.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how many did they have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have picked them all up...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep. so much street gifting at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - a trash-picker's dream!
    Thanks for sharing at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2021/08/a-few-from-archives.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wonder how long they were there before being picked up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 'One man's meat is another man's poison' they say. Some would see this as treasure, others as trash (obviously!).
    Thanks for taking part in the "My Sunday Best" meme.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment