Flowers on my Walk


I am drawing a blank on what kind of of flower this is. 


I don't even though what this is.




I like taking photos of flowers, I just don't always know what the flower is.

Sharing this with:

Jaipur Garden (jaipurgardening.blogspot.com)

Our World Tuesday (ourworldtuesdaymeme.blogspot.com)

NixPixMix (My Sunday Best)

Random-osity (goodrandomfun.blogspot.com)

Mersad Donko Photography (mersad-photography.blogspot.com) (Through My Lens)

Create With Joy | Infuse Creativity In All You Do (create-with-joy.com)

image-in-ing


 

Comments

  1. Beautiful yellow flowers in your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t dare to guess their names, but beautiful and sunny they are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Names don't matter to me - lovely photos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blooms, I am not sure may be the first image is Tithonia blooms, Thanks for sharing with garden Affair.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment