Ambassador Sunglasses



I was surprised when a representative from Ambassador Sunglasses reached out on my Instagram feed to do a collaboration with them.

I am always up for free stuff, so I reached out to them and I choose the pair I wanted .

If you look closely, you can see the reflection of me taking a selfie.

I did end up getting this pair:

Forest | Calvin Collection – AMBASSADOR (ambassadorsun.com)

It is a men's pair of glasses. I thought my son could use them.





 The down side is that I hoped they had something that would fit over prescription glasses.

Overall, I thought it was a good pair of sunglasses and it does come in a carrying case and a cleaning cloth.

So....

If you like do some sunglasses shopping:

AMBASSADOR Sunglasses


Use discount code JAHUSTON in your cart to receive 50% off your purchase. 

Disclaimer:

I do receive a 10% commission. 


Sharing this with:

Comments

  1. Freebies are always good, but I'm not in the market for sunglasses at this time of year ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like these funny pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the Ambassador's ambassador now

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment