Mom's House


 My childhood home, here are my grandchildren playing with sidewalk chalk.

Comments

  1. I hope you have happy memories from there and that the kids are making happy memories right now!
    Thanks for sharing at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2021/11/this-is-all-ill-say-about-that.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge driveway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to be able to go back to your childhood home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings and Salutations! Must be a wonderful thing to go back to your childhood home. Ahhh the memories.....and some are being made right now. Enjoy the time there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doesn't it make you smile. I think cos I used to do it as a kid too....#Sundaybest

    ReplyDelete
  6. It must seem a little like déjà vu! Looks like they are having fun.
    Thank you for taking part in the "My Sunday Best" meme.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment