Your Moment Blog Hop #8

 Welcome to Your Moment Blog Hop #8. I might not have mentioned that the party starts on Sunday and runs all week.

Share any family-friendly .

This week I am sharing some moments of our recent vacation to Dodge City, Kansas. We went for my husband's birthday.  

We arrived on a Saturday, that evening we went to an arena football game. I was more interested in the extra activities.






The next day we went to the Wright Park Zoo and the Cornado Cross.








We went to the Boot Hill Museum on the last day.










During the trip, I took a lot of pictures of statues and other random interests in town.











There are more activities going on during the summer months, so I would recommend visiting Dodge City then.




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. What a funny little stage. Any more details on that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All I know that it is an outdoor theater in a park.

      Delete
  2. I'm very interested in the story behind the cross!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the Coronado Cross: http://kansashistory.us/fordco/coronado.html

      Delete
  3. Not too far from me. I live in Omaha, Nebraska. It looks like a fun visit. I like that old museum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool place. Thanks for sharing it with us. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You certainly managed to see a lot of things! Many happy returns of your husband's special day.
    Thank you for taking part in the My Sunday Best meme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've got tons of fabulous photos, I especially liked that bright orange VW! And I appreciate your trip to the museum as it has interesting pieces there. Thanks for sharing, please extend our greeting to your husband on his special day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment