Your Moment Blog Hop #11

 Welcome to Your Moment Blog Hop. If you are new here, this post is up Sundays. Here you can share whatever moment you want. It can be about crafts, cooking, travel, your pets, or anything as long as it is family-friendly.

So since it is Easter, I thought I would share the crocheted eggs I have made here.


I have the black and white photo here.
You can also find a crochet pattern here for the eggs.

I am going to share this post with:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. That is a very sweet collection!

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie - that's quite a brood of eggs! Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're cute. I like the burst of colour in with the grey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun!
    Thanks for taking part in the My Sunday Best meme!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment