Your Moment Blog Hop #14


Thanks to everyone who is participating in this new blog hop so far!

It is not often that I have to go to the ER, but I had to go because I was experiencing pain in my right side. I was thinking that it could be my appendix, but it turned out I passed a kidney a kidney stone.


Here I have a selfie of me (with only a few hours of sleep after being in the ER all night) in a hat I just made. I like how the hat ( and the picture) turned out.



 Time for you to share your family-friendly moments. It can be anything!

I am going to share this post with:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. I've had friends who passed kidney stones, and I understand the pain can be terrible. Hope you recover quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute hat. And I hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness me! I hope you are okay now and no more to come! Cute hat!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment