Paper

This week's theme for the Photo Sunday Challenge is paper. I was wondering if I am going to find anything through my photos, but I did find a few. I had drawing cards in an 

easter kit, and some artwork in a sketchbook, but I think the winner is the wedding dresses made from toilet paper. You can find the wedding dresses at the Ripley's Believe it or Not Museum in Branson, Missouri. 












 Sharing this with:

Photo Sunday the Weekly Photography Challenge

NixPixMix: SundayBest

image-in-ing

Mersad Donko Photography (mersad-photography.blogspot.com)

Comments

  1. The paper dresses are fabulous!! #SundayBest

    ReplyDelete
  2. An interesting collection of paper objects, but yes, the dresses take the prize! Thanks for taking part in the "My Sunday Best" meme.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment