Your Moment Blog Hop

Welcome to this week's blog hop. I go live every Sunday. This week while my son was buying a new iPhone 13 (Yes, he decided not to wait for the new iPhone 14 that is coming out soon), I went into Micheals to look for clearance yarn. I did not even have to go into the store. They already had some in some bins outside.

They were only 5 dollars each and I picked up 3 balls/ cakes and proceeded to go to checkout!




 It is time to share your family-friendly post. 

I am also sharing this with:

Letting Go of the Bay Leaf (tentoesinthewater.blogspot.com)

image-in-ing

NixPixMix

Mersad Donko Photography (mersad-photography.blogspot.com)

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Congrats on the great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great deal! I look forward to seeing what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. $5 is a steal - I like the one with the teal in it. Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the pretty colors! You'll have fun with this in the winter months.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought they were cans in the trolly at first....have fun with them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful yarn colors and such a good price!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:41 AM

    It's rough when your shopping at Michaels begins before you even get in side, but there are always good things inside the door, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great find. I wonder what that will be.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a nice find. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some intensive knitting ahead for you now! Thanks for taking part in the "My Sunday Best" meme.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment