Your Moment Blog Hop

 Hello, and welcome to this week's Your Moment Blog Hop!

I go live every Sunday.

My husband had back surgery this past week, so I have been spending a lot of time at the hospital. I became intrigued by the pillars in front of the hospital. I especially like the tilework on the pillars. I believe this is a new addition since there are three pillars and only two of them have tiles on them.



Anyway, I think that the artwork is cool.  

Also sharing this with:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Very cheerful. Brightens a dull facade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This artwork is beautiful and colourful. Great mosaic designs are there.
    Thanks for hosting. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your husband's surgery went well. It can give him a whole new life. Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the husband's surgery went well. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your husband feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely mosaic work! Best wishes for your husband's full recovery. Thanks for taking part in the "My Sunday Best" meme!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment