Your Moment Blog Hop

 Welcome to Your Moment Blog Hop! I go live every Sunday. I am going to have this party open for 2 weeks. I am going to be going on a cruise soon and I thought I would have this open for two weeks instead of trying to have a new one ready when I would be traveling.

For 2023, I have taken on two year-long temperature projects. One is easy, it is a simple crochet scarf using some cotton yarn I bought off Amazon.

The second one is more involved. I am knitting pattern stitches for the day in the color representing the temperature of the day.

I have YouTube videos about these projects I hope you check out for more details.



Time to share your Family-Friendly blog post. This will be open until January 28th!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Thanks for hosting and have wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's interesting to stich 365 days! I just learn to work, but it's a nice idea!
    Happy WW and thank you for entering in the game!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment