Your Moment Blog Hop

 Hello and Welcome to Your Moment Blog Hop. I go live every Sunday, except last week. I was on vacation and I left the last party open for two weeks.

I am back now so I thought I would share some vacation photos. Our first port day was in Cozumel.


Our excursion we chose was to paint pottery, because we are too old to go zip lining.


Our second port was in Progreso. We did a city and foodie tour.



Here is some of the food from that tour:







Here are just some more random photos.















Our next cruise is booked for March 2025.

Time to share your family friendly post.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Looks like you had a great time! And again so soon! Good that they offer alternatives to the ziplining - and you get a souvenir out of it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment