Your Moment Blog Hop

Welcome to Your Moment Blog Hop! I go live every Sunday.  For the first time, I ordered off TEMU.

I am sure the products are coming out of China.

I got a purse. I like that for the most part it is functional. I wish there was an obvious spot for my phone. There isn't one that I could find. I am a little concerned about the zippers since the teeth had come separated. I was able to fix it. I am hoping that it is not going to be a problem down the road.

I also got some yarn. This is the yarn that is similar to what I got on Amazon. It took a few week for me to get this order. I will likely not order from them again since I can get it on Amazon.






So it is time now to share your Family Friendly post. You can share whatever you want. Photos, crafts, recipes, how your day went, your pets, even if you got something to promote, whatever you want.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. That's a worry on the zippers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the yarn but if you had to wait for it I think I order again from Amazon too. Have a grand week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you were able to fix it. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment