Your Moment Blog Hop

 Hello and Welcome to Your Moment Blog Hop. I usually go live every Sunday. Today (at least where I am) we enter Daylight Saving Time and move the clock an hour ahead. At least most of the devices now do that automatically. I still have to do the bedside alarm clock, the microwave, the stove, and the car clock. Also, the coffee maker has a clock.

With Easter coming up, I am making a video tutorial on my chevron egg. I hope to have that video out soon. I do like decorated eggs, you will find many posts on this blog about eggs. I actually had an egg on my very first Your Moment post. I can't believe it has been over a year already.


So it is time now to share your Family Friendly post. You can share whatever you want. Photos, crafts, recipes, how your day went, your pets, even if you got something to promote, whatever you want.

Here are some egg-related posts from the past:

Your Moment Blog Hop (juliejewels.blogspot.com)

Crocheted Eggs (juliejewels.blogspot.com)

Wordless Wednesday - Eggs of the Day (juliejewels.blogspot.com)

Eggs (juliejewels.blogspot.com)

Decorated Eggs (juliejewels.blogspot.com)



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

Post a Comment