Your Moment Blog Hop

 Welcome to Your Moment Blog Hop!  I go live every Sunday. My husband and I finally went planning for our funerals so our kids don't have to worry about planning it We already got our cemetery plots. We had an appointment with the funeral home and I liked the artwork on the walls.





After we were done at the funeral home, I felt like we just purchased a car. Funerals are expensive. Oh well, at least the price is locked in and hopefully paid for before we actually pass away.

Time to share your Family-Friendly moment.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Goodness me. That's very practical and organised. And yes, so expensive. My dad wanted his ashes scattered at sea so the coffin was just for the service and cremation and the cheapest one was still about $2500. Even the cardboard eco ones are closer to $3000 - it's insane.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But those little houses are lovely - and it's a very warm and cosy space....

      Delete

Post a Comment