Your Moment Blog Hop

Welcome to Your Moment Blog Hop, I go live every Sunday. This past week my husband had Knee surgery. The surgery itself went o.k., but he still has a lot of pain in his knee and has had hiccups for several days. That is likely a complication of the anesthesia.

This whiteboard photo was in pre-op.

I was working on this shawl while my husband was in surgery. I liked how it matched the waiting room chair.
This is the grounds of the hospital, there is a small trail to walk around.

There is a meditation room.
Here is another project I am working on while I am visiting.

At some point, my husband is going to have to recover at a rehab facility.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. I hope your husband is feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it goes well and the recovery is swift and not too painful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:00 PM

    Best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery for your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your needlework is stunning! Sending healing vibes to your husband. Smiles, Linda at Paper Seedlings

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment