Your Moment Blog Hop

 

Welcome to Your Moment Blog Hop! I go live every Sunday.

I am buying a bunch of stuff from TEMU. My latest is this package of cute buttons. I love all of the designs. There is even one with a picture of buttons. ( see if you can find it!)


I did several videos on my purchases from TEMU, here is a list of them:
What I Purchased From TEMU - my first time ordering from TEMU
 Mother's Day TEMU Haul - this video my husband got me stuff for Mother's Day

Hope you get a chance to check them out. Now it is time to share your family-friendly post.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Cute buttons! What will you do with them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will likely use them for decor.

      Delete
  2. THey are gorgeous buttons. I really love the flowers (sort of Japanese looking ones)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment