Skywatch Friday

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Lifes Wonderful Moments: Liebster Blog Award

Thanks to Lifes Wonderful Moments for giving me the Liebster Award. So I will pass this on to five lucky bloggers.


Here are my 5 picks that I am passing the award to:
1. Home Grown Beanes
2. Bizzy Bakes
3. Domestic Chaos
4. The Magic Nutshell
5. Goodness Gracie


Upon reciept of the Liebster Award, there are a few very simple rules:
  1. Copy and paste the award on your blog
  2. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you
  3. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
  4. Hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers



Lifes Wonderful Moments: Liebster Blog Award: I was SHOCKED, but estatic to learn that I had won this award! The Liebster Blog Award spotlights up and coming bloggers (those who have 200...

3 comments:

  1. This is so thoughtful of you and it is awesome to receive this. I am thinking of blogs to share this honor with.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you also read The Magic Nutshell! :D

    And thank you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award. You are so deserving. It was so nice and thoughtful to think of me and pass this award on to me.
    I am wondering you mentioned that the award is for those blogs that have 200 ... but I don't know what the 200 is. Could you let me know. I will post about this soon and link to you when done. I also will let you know when the post is up about this beautiful award. Again, many thanks.

    ReplyDelete