Lifes Wonderful Moments: Liebster Blog Award

Thanks to Lifes Wonderful Moments for giving me the Liebster Award. So I will pass this on to five lucky bloggers.


Here are my 5 picks that I am passing the award to:
1. Home Grown Beanes
2. Bizzy Bakes
3. Domestic Chaos
4. The Magic Nutshell
5. Goodness Gracie


Upon reciept of the Liebster Award, there are a few very simple rules:
  1. Copy and paste the award on your blog
  2. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you
  3. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
  4. Hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers



Lifes Wonderful Moments: Liebster Blog Award: I was SHOCKED, but estatic to learn that I had won this award! The Liebster Blog Award spotlights up and coming bloggers (those who have 200...

Comments

  1. This is so thoughtful of you and it is awesome to receive this. I am thinking of blogs to share this honor with.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you also read The Magic Nutshell! :D

    And thank you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award. You are so deserving. It was so nice and thoughtful to think of me and pass this award on to me.
    I am wondering you mentioned that the award is for those blogs that have 200 ... but I don't know what the 200 is. Could you let me know. I will post about this soon and link to you when done. I also will let you know when the post is up about this beautiful award. Again, many thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment