Wordless Wednesday

Strawberries + cream cheese + Cool Whip + sugar = Yum!

Comments

  1. That recipe sounds delicious! I'll have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This recipe would not be a good one for me. I have dairy and sugar issues. Sad, huh? Well, I take it as perhaps I'll live til a ripe old age? LOL

    Thanks for linking and hosting. Now go to all the links on my site and join them!!! Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds yummy, headed over to check out the recipe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! Do you deliver? Ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum! I make a similar champagne salad with banana and pineapples also, but hadn't ever thought to freeze it into fun shapes.

    ♥ aquariann
    Featured Video: State Fair Dance Mob

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6:00 AM

    Yummy & easy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never seen anything like it before. Must check out the recipe...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its yummy, will try it.

    here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks good.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2013/07/wordless-wednesday-fine-print.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mmm, sounds like a yummy, nutritious snack. This kinda falls in line of ice cream. Did you know July is National Ice Cream Month? If not, now you have a reason to celebrate everyday with your tasty new frozen treat! Thanks for linking up to my WW post. Now your newest GFC follower!

    Monkeying Around

    ReplyDelete
  12. These sounds totally yummy! I love strawberries and cream cheese, too, though like another poster indicated, dairy products are not my friend.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment