Wordless Wednesday

I had surgery (hysterectomy)
this past Thursday and I just got home Monday.

Comments

  1. Hope you recover quickly :-)


    Have a restastic week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my dear! Been there,done that... and fully recovered. Allow your body to take all the time it needs to get back to your old(young) self!! That is a major surgical procedure! Be well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping for your quick recovery.

    Happy Wordless Wednesday from the Philippines! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I do hope that you recover fast, not the kind of bracelets Im sure you would normally wear.

    Be blessed
    Oh My Heartsie Girl
    Karren

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa! Hope you are feeling better soon. All those bracelets are not my type of bracelets. dang.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you recover quickly and have no complications. Take this time to really relax and get well quickly.

    Sophia
    twentyfiveseasons.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you recover quickly and have no complications. Take this time to really relax and get well quickly.

    Sophia
    twentyfiveseasons.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had that done a few years ago and feel better now than I have in a long time! Make sure you take your time to heal. They say you will bounce right back but it's doesn't happen that easy. Just go slow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Get well soon! For the record, my son would probably wear those bracelet for the next 3 months. He's crazy like that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my gosh! Wishing you a speedy recovery!

    http://www.homeofohm.com/2013/10/wordlesswednesday-peek-at-my-week-linky.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish you a speedy recovery. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Best wishes for a speedy recovery, make sure you get plenty of rest, take it easy & don't try to do too much too soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, that's a major one! Wishing you a speedy recovery and lots of support as you recuperate.

    ReplyDelete
  16. speedy recovery and try not to do too much

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment