Blue, Orange, and Yellow - Coffee Shop

I spent my Saturday morning at a coffee shop with my husband waiting to go to an appreciation luncheon  at our church. We had to drop our son off  to work and we are killing time at the coffee shop. So I created this picture for my weekly Blue, Orange, and Yellow post. It includes a mural, my coffee, and artwork by elementary students.
This post is going to be shared with Blue MondayMandarin Orange Monday, Orange You Glad It's Friday, and Monday Mellow Yellow. It could also be shared with other meme's.

Blue, Orange, and Yellow

Comments

  1. Very colourful! #MySundayPhoto

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:51 AM

    So vivid & bright inside that coffee shop =) #mysundayphoto

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie,

    You obviously belong to a church that appreciates effort since you're being honored. Thanks for sharing.

    Happy Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the triple frame technique. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are wonderful colors on the wall. Definitely perky! Enjoy the week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always special to see school children's artwork in public places. Brings a smile for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my dear friends has a coffee shop like that ... I love it. I enjoy going there because she is there, of course, but also it feels so cheery. Nice Coffee Shop post :)

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really nice! Thanks for sharing it with us at WWDD :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heisann... Nice coffee shop!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment