Diet Coke With Linky


I had to get this as soon as I saw this, Ashley is my oldest daughter.



Comments

  1. What a brilliant marketing program by Coke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a great idea trouble is everytime you see a name that you want you tend to buy it heheh!

    Have a colatastic week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo..that's a really interesting message on that Coke bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the names on the Coke cans, neat concept.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:20 AM

    Ashley, Cheers to you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's my daughter's spelling as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:22 AM

    Still looking for our names =) #ww

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still have to find one with my name on it, not that I've actually been looking for it...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I keep looking for my name, but no such luck. This is an ingenious marketing strategy.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2014/08/ww-god-has-sense-of-humor.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cool! Bet your daughter liked that. Doubt my name, Terra, will show up on a Coke bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know my name is out there somewhere because I checked the website but I've yet to find it. I did find my daughter's name though so that was kinda cool.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just found my daughter's too

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, lucky you! I bet your daughter loved this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. My daughter's been looking for her name, hasn't found it yet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment