The Wii U

we got the new Wii U and I am experimenting with the browser.


Comments

  1. I have no idea how I made the picture snow, but it is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, it is cool ... but personally I am glad the snow is on your picture and not outside. I am not ready for that! This is really very attractive and the snow is the finishing touch. Looks like a nice warm quilt covering someone like me who would be cold if it were snowing:)

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie,

    What an interesting item you've produced! Isn’t it fun "finding" blue?

    Happy Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool app...enjoy your week♪ http://lauriekazmierczak.com/orange-maple-leaf/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is a surprise... I can't stop looking at it. It is great the way you combined the moving dots with the dots and circles in your artwork.Thanks for sharing on Mandarin Orange Monday:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment