Valentine Mosaic Monday on February 14, 2021 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Happy Valentine's Day 2021! Blue Monday Mosaic Monday Comments Taken For Granted11:13 AMFine looking heart. And, a Happy Valentine's Day to you also.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCarol On The Lake3:50 PMall kinds of pretty hearts!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAngie7:08 PMA gorgeous collection of hearts, especially the gift from your husband!!! Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLittle Wandering Wren9:54 PMOh how gorgeous sending you lots of love from Thailand! Wren xReplyDeleteRepliesReplyA Bit of the Blarney4:47 AMLovely!! A belated Happy Valentines Day to you!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyRain 7:54 AMWhat a beautiful piece and a lovely mosaic! :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySmall City Scenes2:07 PMWonderful Valentine mosaic. I belong to a Valentine swap and it is fun to make valentines for people other than the ones I know.MBReplyDeleteRepliesReplyGillena Cox2:38 PMLuv your valentine heartsHappy MondayMuchđź’—loveReplyDeleteRepliesReply~Lavender Dreamer~7:32 AMHow pretty! And these make such neat mosaics! Enjoy your week!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Fine looking heart. And, a Happy Valentine's Day to you also.
ReplyDeleteall kinds of pretty hearts!
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous collection of hearts, especially the gift from your husband!!! Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday!
ReplyDeleteOh how gorgeous sending you lots of love from Thailand!
ReplyDeleteWren x
Lovely!! A belated Happy Valentines Day to you!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful piece and a lovely mosaic! :)
ReplyDeleteWonderful Valentine mosaic. I belong to a Valentine swap and it is fun to make valentines for people other than the ones I know.
ReplyDeleteMB
Luv your valentine hearts
ReplyDeleteHappy Monday
Muchđź’—love
How pretty! And these make such neat mosaics! Enjoy your week!
ReplyDelete