Collection of Food

This collection of photos represents what we ate over the last week which include chili dogs, curry, Hawaiian macaroni salad, pork chop dinner, and a waffle topped with a Klondike bar, whipped cream, and chocolate sauce.


Link to Curry Sauce recipe:

Just Winging It: Curry Sauce (jwirecipes.com)

Hot Dog Chili Sauce, it was good but every who tried this would of preferred actual chili:

Homemade Hot Dog Chili Sauce | Today's Creative Life (todayscreativelife.com)

Hawaiian Macaroni Salad, no Hawaiian ingredients in it. This recipe is popular in Hawaii because it is simple and inexpensive:

Hawaiian Macaroni Salad | The Kitchen is My Playground


Sharing this with:

Our World Tuesday










My Sunday Best







Mosaic Monday

Full Plate Thursday

Through My Lens

image-in-ing: weekly photo linkup

Comments

  1. Oh my! I am TOTALLY salivating for a chili dog!!! To be followed by the waffle with the Klondike bar!!! Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday with these delish photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curry is ever welcome.

    Happy MosaicMonday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Monday. You all had some delicious food.
    I am at #19 on the linky today


    Much❤love

    ReplyDelete
  4. love curry... especially chicken curry

    ReplyDelete
  5. A couple of these I recognise, but the others are completely new to me and possibly great new taste sensations. I enjoyed my last few trips to the US before the COVID crisis and I certainly hope to travel there again once this all over... And to taste new food sensations!
    Thanks for taking part in the "My Sunday Best" meme.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment