Your Moment Blog Hop

Welcome to You Moment Blog Hop Hop. I usually go live on Sundays. Here you share any Family Friendly moment. It can be a recipe, craft, travel, or anything you want to share. 

I go live on Sunday's


How cute are these guys. I was out for a walk and I saw these geese buy a small lake, They were clearly on the sidewalk. I thought they would move as I got closer.  Nope. Tbey were completely unphased.  I was able to get really close to these guys.


This guy hissed at me and that was my cue to turn around, I was clearly outnumbered.








 I am also going to be sharing this with:


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. I always find geese to be kind of intimidating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Not sure how my post is duplicated?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Canada geese are beautiful, but best not to get too close. They can defend themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a large flock of geese! I know from experience that one has to be careful walking around where they have gathered.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely distraction on your walk!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Geese are so very interesting. What a nice thing to see on your walk.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Geese are such clowns. They have about taken over many parts of Tulsa by now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Geese and more geese but be careful where you walk. Ugh! Nice photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Delightful photos! Thanks for sharing at Inspire Me Monday at Create With Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic photos. I truly enjoyed viewing them. Thank you for sharing.
    Visiting from FF#7&22

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! There are so many of them! :-) Thanks for taking part in the "My Sunday Best" meme.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment