Your Moment Blog Hop - Goulash Recipe Take 2


I am posting the goulash recipe again because you likely did not see any content. Somehow most of the content got in the middle of the InLinkz code. I did get the post fixed, but I am going to at least share the recipe again.



 


Goulash recipe:

Ingredients:
1 pound of ground beef
2 cups of uncooked elbow macaroni
14 ounce Mirepoix from Trader Joe's or carrot, onion, and celery
chopped green pepper
14.5 ounce can of diced tomatoes
8-ounce can of tomato sauce
about 2 Tablespoons of Italian seasoning
salt to taste



Brown ground beef. Drain the ground beef, and set it aside. Cook the mirepoix and chopped green pepper in the same pan for a few minutes or until soft.

In the meantime, you should be cooking the elbow macaroni according to the package directions.

Add the ground beef back into the pan with the vegetables, and add the canned tomatoes and tomato sauce. and the spices. Finally, add the cooked macaroni.


So I hope you get a chance to make this. You are invited to share any family-friendly post!

I am also going to share my garden. I use that term loosely. It involves 1. plant seed/plant in dirt. 2. Add some water. 3. Hope it grows.









You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Julie - my Mom's Goulash recipe is similar - it is still one of my favorites! Your simple gardening strategy sure seems to be working! Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love goulash! Easy and delicious. My garden began like yours --we battle the critters trying to eat it all before we can! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some good plants growing in your garden. I'm visiting from Mosaic Monday/\.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dad used to make Hungarian Goulash on a Sunday night to give mum a night off. It was quite different to this tho - no pasta...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment