Your Moment Blog Hop

 Welcome to Your Moment Blog Hop! I go live almost every Sunday! Because I do occasionally forget. Life just gets that way sometimes.

Yum Yum! I had made homemade ice cream! I had come across a no-churn recipe for this, but I do own an ice cream attachment for my Kitchen Aid. So I thought it would be easier than the no-church version which requires whipping up the whipping cream and folding in the other ingredients. This particular ice cream has a can of Dulce De Leche, a quart of whipping cream, a teaspoon of vanilla, and about 2 tablespoons of brown sugar because I thought it would not be sweet enough. I also folded in 3-4 Carmel Delight Girl Scout cookies. I have a co-worker that has a daughter that works for the Girl Scouts and was able to get a very good deal on a case of cookies. I combined all the ingredients (except the cookies, you fold that in in the end.) and let it sit in the fridge overnight before churning it.  This turned out to taste like caramel in ice cream form, so good.

Time to share your family-friendly moment.

Related posts:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Homemade ice cream is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We made ice cream yesterday. It is a great treat and fun to experiment with flavors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! My mum used to make ice cream for special occasions...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so very yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment