Mesquaki Casino Trip

We had a trip to Mesquaki Casino, They had a Fall/Thankgsgiving themed display.





















This is going to be shared with Blue Monday, Mandarin Orange Monday, Orange You Glad It's Friday, Monday Mellow Yellow, Travel Photo Monday, Our World Tuesday, Sky Watch Friday, The Weekend In Black And White,  NF Digital Art, Wordless Wednesday and Pink Saturday

Comments

  1. Hello Julie,

    Thanks for making Blue Monday special with all of these photos.

    Happy Blue Monday and Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how did you make the different colours?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Timely and fun♪ http://lauriekazmierczak.com/sky-tipping/

    ReplyDelete
  4. what fun. Love the creative, colorful photos.
    (Visiting from Travel Photos Monday)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:06 AM

    love the pink sky especially!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great Thanksgiving dispaly and I love your designs ... still would love to know how you do that :) Nice work, Julie ...

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first cloud shot is my favourite!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice series! I love the bright colours in the first two.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun Thanksgiving display. I liked your edits, especially #2 with the Pumpkin and also the one with the crow. The spirographs were fun as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many images to choose from. I went through them several times, I the one I kept going back to was the circular design (Spirograph?) in color on a black & white textured background. So, I'm choosing it as my favorite for this week.

    You can view my Digital Art creation for this week here: http://proartz.blogspot.com/2014/11/digital-art-geometric-friday-1126.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a brilliant welcome to the casino. I hope you won money!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Psychedelic coloration.... Interesting effect with the bottom two images.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice sequence of a strange display,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment