My Everyday Life In Photos XXXII

These photo where taken and artistically altered to be shared with Inspire Me Monday, Blue Monday, Mandarin Orange Monday, Orange You Glad It's Friday, Monday Mellow Yellow, Travel In Weekend, Travel Photo Monday,Macro Monday Mixer, Macro Monday, I Heart Macro,  Good Morning Mondays, Our World Tuesday, Sweet Shot Tuesday,  NF Digital Art, Wordless Wednesday, Black and White Wednesday, Black And White Weekend, Sky Watch Friday.Feline Art Friday, Weekend Reflections, Welcome to the Weekend, and Pink Saturday

My 5 year old grand daughter took this picture..

.....and this one....

...this one too...

...and finally this one.



Midnight stalking my pie.



Does this look inviting?









Comments

  1. Thanks for taking me with you on a view of your life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie,

    Oh no . . . Halloween already? Isn’t it fun finding blues to share?

    Happy Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing at Good Morning Mondays, love the flower photos they are beautiful. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice photos!
    I especially enjoyed the sunsets and the black cat :)
    Nice finds and captures!
    Have a Wonderful Day and a Fantastic Week!
    Peace :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss the all-black cat we used to have!
    Come on over to http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/08/bennett-place-bit-of-history.html and link up - I'd love to have you join us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved all these especially the skeleton ones heheh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:20 AM

    Oohh random series! Love the looking out of the window photo. So vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. And your kitty says, "why are you spending so much time with that little girl who takes such good pictures". And, Oh no ... Halloween already??? I am just getting into summer. Where does life go ... well, at least you are keeping busy with some beautiful photography, Julie ...

    Andrea @ From Thre Sol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very interesting and creative set of photos. I love the various treatments on the walk.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that you turned over the camera to your 5 year old granddaughter. Great fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous8:08 AM

    Nice pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. An eclectic series...always enjoy seeing what you've been doing♪ http://lauriekazmierczak.com/go-go-go/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great photos. Your grand-daughter has talent.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your granddaughter has a good eye and sense for composition. Very cool orange sunset...I don't think I've ever seen crepuscular rays in any way other than white. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your granddaughter did a neat job on the photos. You never cease to share some of the neatest sights.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like that sky shot through the window. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely sky shots. A fantastic reflection in that building. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  18. very nice collection of photos...Reflection in the building is stunning...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment