What is this plant in my backyard?


Any ideas?
 I guess the flower is the blossom that will turn into a thorny fruit. Likely not safe to eat.

To give some context, I got some wildflower seeds at a wedding to plant. So what I got is this cool-looking plant and a really tall plant that you see in the background in the first photo. I am convinced that it is a weed.

So I hope to give more photo content more often, I have plenty of photos on my phone to share including some past vacation photos from Florida.

Related posts:

Flowers (juliejewels.blogspot.com)

Flowers on my Walk (juliejewels.blogspot.com)

Flower Box (juliejewels.blogspot.com)

Flowers and Flower Art (juliejewels.blogspot.com)

Sunken Gardens (juliejewels.blogspot.com)


Comments

  1. This is a great time for those late summer flowers and plants.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment