Your Moment Blog Hop

Welcome to Your Moment Blog Hop! I go live every Sunday. Every Saturday our son usually makes or will pay for dinner. This Saturday he treated us to Chili's.  The kitchen was backed up and it took 45 minutes to get our food. They did give up free chips and salsa.
So while I was waiting,  I was spending some quality time on my phone. Besides Facebook and Instagram, and playing some games, I did some artwork.

This one is my favorite,


So it is time now to share your Family Friendly post. You can share whatever you want. Photos, crafts, recipes, how your day went, your pets, even if you got something to promote, whatever you want.


Here are some other posts to check out:





 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. They're very groovy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had the same experience at our Chilli's here in SD. There are better managed chain restaurants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That artwork is really cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time well spent on your phone! :-) Thank you for taking part in the "My Sunday Best" meme.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment